Husqvarna Viking Scandinavia 200
For creative sewing
The Scandinavia 200 is the machine for users who love to create
their own clothes and designs. It's also wonderful for simpler
sewing, but it truly comes into its own when you put your creative
juices to work.
FIX YOUR STITCHES
The Scandinavia 200 is computerized
and very easy to use. With 25 stitches, including several
utility, elastic and decorative stitches, it's perfect for
anything from a quick fix to quilting, sewing clothes and other
projects. The Fix button is another feature that makes sewing
easy. Just press the button and the machine ties off stitches
automatically. The lockable reverse function lets you keep your
hands free while stitching backwards. Once you've tried it,
you'll never want to be without it!
Features and Benefits
- 25 stitches, including utility, elastic and decorative
stitches, and a computerized buttonhole stitch.
- Mirroring side-to-side stitches, for even more opportunities
to create beautiful stitch combinations.
- Easy bobbin winding, right from the needle.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure for ideal results in all
types of materials.
- A Fix button automatically ties off stitches.
- The Stop function finishes and ties off your stitch pattern
- A display showing all information you need, like the selected
stitch and ideal presser foot.
- Easy threading with open thread guides and the white presser
foot ankle behind the eye of the needle.
- 25 needle positions for perfect results in quilting, edging
- Lockable reverse
- Rotary hook eliminates tangled threads.